Support not responding ? need parts :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support not responding ? need parts :(

I contacted support requesting parts for my InWin 909 case in August and was E-mailed back 4 days later listing the parts they had and prices.
    Asking me to reply back if I wanted the parts and they would give me payment details for my order.
    Over a month after replying and I still have heard nothing back from support.

Can someone tell me if support have just gone home or something ?
    Iv tried contacting them again with a different E-mail in case replies were being black and still nothing.
    All I get is the automated reply message and that is it.

Originally posted by Auron111 View Post
    I contacted support requesting parts for my InWin 909 case in August and was E-mailed back 4 days later listing the parts they had and prices.
    Asking me to reply back if I wanted the parts and they would give me payment details for my order.
    Over a month after replying and I still have heard nothing back from support.

Can someone tell me if support have just gone home or something ?
    Iv tried contacting them again with a different E-mail in case replies were being black and still nothing.
    All I get is the automated reply message and that is it.
    sorry to hear this, can you please email a screenshot to service@in-win.com.tw, so we can check in the backend to see where is the status ? sometimes it happened we have replied to users but it went to spam. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator_MD1 View Post

sorry to hear this, can you please email a screenshot to service@in-win.com.tw, so we can check in the backend to see where is the status ? sometimes it happened we have replied to users but it went to spam. Thank you.
      Email has just been sent with the screenshot of the Email that I received as well as what I had replied to it with.
      Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

Comment

• Administrator_MD1
        Administrator_MD1 commented
        Editing a comment
        we have received your email to service mailbox. Once our NL office starts office hour, they will contact you to follow up the parts you requested. Thank you.
    Working...
    X