Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional HDD tray for IW-MS04

Hi Everyone,

I tried to contact you via the contact form but never got an answer, so I try here.
    We plan a build a series of PCs based on the IW-MS04 chassis.
    In order to anticipate future HDD failures, we would like to have HDD trays in advance, oo that we can send replacement HDD already embedded in their trays.
    Can I buy the trays somewhere ? If so, where ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Which region are you from?

Comment

Hi Johnny,
      I'm in France

Comment

Ok, in this case, go ahead and message me your email address. We are from the North American region, however, we can direct you to the proper In Win rep.

Comment

Hi,

I've just found this topic and currently still looking for additionnals HDD tray for MS04-01. Could not find theses anywhere online. Here a copy of the email and answer from InWin member area.

Thank you

Bruno Post at 2016-10-07 16:34:31
          Computer Chassis / Sales & purchasing

Hi,
          I would like to buy additionnal HDD tray for MS04-01 server chassis. Where I can get them ?

Thank you

Kapualani Entendencia Post at 2016-12-05 23:42:38

Hi Bruno,
          Thank you for contacting In Win. We are very sorry about the late response. It should be up on the E store in about a week or two. Thank you for understanding and your patience
          Here is the link to keep an eye out http://estore.in-win.us/index.php
          Best Regards,
          In Win Development Inc.

Comment

Hello,

What region are you from?

Comment

Hello,
              I'm from Canada

Comment

Hello,

Currently, we don't have a method to sell a part directly to Canada. That said, we will double check with our sales representatives in that region to see if we can find a way to get that part to you. Give us a little time. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Good morning Johnny,
                  Thank you for your support

Comment

Hello Johnny,

Unfortunatly, no one at InWin can provide me with info on how to purchase theses trays. My first request was on october 7th 2016, that's close to 19 months ago. On april 19th 2018, I'm asked to wait more on distributor website setup. Prior to this, I had an excellent experience with InWin support as reflected with my online reviews but now, I'm a bit deceived. My InWin eStore support requests have been closed twice whitout solutions. I like to write reviews when I'm satisfied but also when dissapointed. InWin did shipped me a replacement fan (RMA) and an 2.5 inch tray for an internal HDD directly from factory back in 2016 but now It seem impossible to get theses HDD trays.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno237 View Post
                      Hello Johnny,

Unfortunatly, no one at InWin can provide me with info on how to purchase theses trays. My first request was on october 7th 2016, that's close to 19 months ago. On april 19th 2018, I'm asked to wait more on distributor website setup. Prior to this, I had an excellent experience with InWin support as reflected with my online reviews but now, I'm a bit deceived. My InWin eStore support requests have been closed twice whitout solutions. I like to write reviews when I'm satisfied but also when dissapointed. InWin did shipped me a replacement fan (RMA) and an 2.5 inch tray for an internal HDD directly from factory back in 2016 but now It seem impossible to get theses HDD trays.
                      We're sorry to hear that. It's something we're working on trying to correct. We are a little limited since we don't have a means of shipment to Canada at this time. This is why we rely on our customers to help if they can. But, if our distributor is setting the page up for you, it will take a little time.

Comment

Hi,

Still here for the same reason, spares HDD trays. In may 2018, I've been directed to Daiwa Distribution in Ontario Canada which is apparently the InWin Canadian distribution center. Been asked by sale supervisor if I was still interested in getting theses trays. Since then, there seem to be a lack of willingness to either send theses to distribution center or to make business with me. 2 years is gone by and I'm still awaithing for theses trays. How hard of the mission that is ? Thank you for trying to help me and still looking forward for a solution.

Comment

Working...
                        X