Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C900w replacement cables

Hello!

Can replacement cables be purchased for the c900w? Unfortunately, the box was mistaken as trash and thrown away, and now i need a PCI-e cable.

InWin seems to be the only company that doesn't sell a cable kit separately.

I'm in Sydney, Australia.

Happy to purchase a full cable kit if need be even though i'm just after a PCI-e GPU cable.

Hi,

We sent you a private message, please provide your contact information to our sales rep. She will help you to get the cable.
    Thank you for your time and patience.

Comment

hi,
      i'm in VietNam, and i need to purchase a full cable kit ( exclude 24 pin ) to .
      thank

Comment

• Administrator_MD1
        Administrator_MD1 commented
        Editing a comment
        we have sent you a PM, please check and send your request directly, thank you.

thank you , Administrator. so fast

Comment

I am in need of 8 PIN PCI-e for the C900W and unfortunately they’re discontinued from my understanding. Is there a way to get ahold of a cable compatible for the PSU? Even a full replacement set that’s comparable would work. It’s a great PSU and I’d hate to throw it out and get a new one because of one cable. Any assistance helps!

Comment

Codypardy may we know which region are you from ?

Comment

I am in Texas in the United States

Comment

We will double check if we have any left and get back to you tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

• Codypardy
                Codypardy commented
                Editing a comment
                Any update?

After checking with our warehouse, we don't have any cables available for sale. :/

Comment

Are there any known cables that are compatible with the C900W?

Comment

We don't recommend using other cables other than our own. However, I will message you the pinout cables.

Comment

Working...
                  X