Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

805 infinity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 805 infinity


    My rgb module is with problems I need to buy (805 infinity )

  • #2
    Originally posted by Pelplayer View Post
    My rgb module is with problems I need to buy (805 infinity )

    can we know which region/country you are from ? thank you.

    Comment


    • #3

      Hello dear, I am from Chile Latin America

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Administrator_MD1 View Post


        can we know which region/country you are from ? thank you.
        I am from Chile Latin America

        Comment


        • Administrator_MD1
          Administrator_MD1 commented
          Editing a comment
          sorry for our late reply, “PC Factory” is our local exclusive channel in Chile , please kindly contact them for further assistance. Thank you.

      • #5
        Am I the only one that can't find the 805 infinity on the inwin site and because i can't find it i can't download the HALO softwer pls help

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Niko5040 View Post
          Am I the only one that can't find the 805 infinity on the inwin site and because i can't find it i can't download the HALO softwer pls help
          please download here: https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-cha...i/#halo_driver

          Comment

          Working...
          X