In Win Polaris with Asus Z370 I Mini ITX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Win Polaris with Asus Z370 I Mini ITX

I have an big problem. I bought the InWin A1 and 2 Packs of Polaris Rgb Fan Sets. I cant connect the RGB connectors to the Asus Mainboard. The Asus Connector uses Ground, Data and +5V Pins. The Polaris Connector uses r, g, b and +12 V. What can I do to make it work????

Hi,

After double check, the Asus Z370-I does not have the RGB pins to connect the Polaris. When you have time, can you please let us know the region you from?
    We will discuss with the local sale reps to see how we can help you from your region.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Comment

Good morning, i ordered an Gigabyte Z370N to use the Polaris Fans and the A1. I hope that will solve my problem. I dont want any extra gadget in my case.

I am from Germany, as my nick says.

Best regards
      Lea

Comment

Hi Lea,

Gigabyte Z370N should be fine in supporting the Polaris fan and the A1 stand's RGB color.

Comment

Ich have to return the Gigabyte. Can you offer an alternative solution that works with my Asus Z370 I Mini ITX? I am sad...

Comment

Hi Lea,

We can provide an 805 Infinity LED modular cable for you to light up the Polaris and A1 stand by connecting the SATA, USB 2.0 port and the RGB header, however, the lighting effect cannot be synced with your motherboard. In this case, you will need to download our HALO software to control the lighting effect independently.

If you would like to do this, please let us know. We will arrange the cable for you.

Comment

Working...
            X