InWin AURORA FAN, RGB addressable is missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InWin AURORA FAN, RGB addressable is missing

Hi, I'm from Bangkok, Thailand and I bought a pack of Aurora fan from JIB(local distributor) but unfortunately there is no addressable RGB cable.
    i need to use this for control RGB lighting with asus sync.
    And how to connect it because it doesn't show in manual too.(https://www.in-win.com/media/fans/au...4028_73483.pdf)

Please support me ASAP
    Thank You

Hi,

We apologize for the missing cable. Please check your private message box, and let us know how we can contact you.

For the user manual, please find it attached.

Thank you for your time and patience.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry but I can't download file from attached, Could you resent it via message ?

Comment

Please try again
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, It's very useful.

Comment

Hello I have recently purchased this light pack to put onto an ASUS x370-pro. I didn't feel that the instructions were clear enough on installation and was left with the question of whether or not my Motherboard is compatible with the RGB header supplied. If there is a more detailed view on connecting the two, or if I am just going the wrong direction all together I would like to know either way. Thank you.

USA, Kansas.

Comment

• littlejeremy
              littlejeremy commented
              Editing a comment
              I forgot to mention AURORA pack has a control box, so it can work independently but not to sync with motherboard. I also think AURA Sync is very confusing because it doesn't explain which motherboards only support RGB or ARGB :-(

ASUS Prime X370 Pro only has 12V RGB 4-pin connector, but AURORA is addressable with 5V 3-pin ADD RGB connector. They are not the same.

Comment

• Harlan220
              Harlan220 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is there an adapter of sorts?

for a RGB motherboard with 4 pin , you just need to use the control box in your kit and all cables are included. I found this review which can give you more details : https://thinkcomputers.org/in-win-au...fans-review/3/ hope it helps.

Comment

• Harlan220
              Harlan220 commented
              Editing a comment
              After doing some investigating, I am actually quite sure I have hooked everything up accordingly. However when going into the device manager, it states (for a USB hub) that "Device Descriptor Request Failed". Also, opening the Aurora Software, when attempting to load the program it prompts me with "Not Get Device". I believe it may be possible that I have received damaged parts, or inoperable parts. Curious as to where I go from here, as I have purchased the Aurora pack last Thursday from "InWin" through Amazon. Now what?

• Harlan220
              Harlan220 commented
              Editing a comment
              Help would be great!

After doing some investigating, I am actually quite sure I have hooked everything up accordingly. However when going into the device manager, it states (for a USB hub) that "Device Descriptor Request Failed". Also, opening the Aurora Software, when attempting to load the program it prompts me with "Not Get Device". I believe it may be possible that I have received damaged parts, or inoperable parts. Curious as to where I go from here, as I have purchased the Aurora pack last Thursday from "InWin" through Amazon. Now what?

Comment

• Administrator_MD1
              Administrator_MD1 commented
              Editing a comment
              sorry for the time you spent, could you please take some photos of how you connect to your cables ? then we will have engineer to check for you.
              Thank you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not sure if anyone has had a chance to look at this, but I am very interested in getting the lights working on the aurora light/fan pack.

Comment

• Administrator_MD1
                    Administrator_MD1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Harlan220, all connection looks good, if you could check again and all cables are not loose, then maybe the control box is faulty. In this case, please kindly message us your shipping address & contact number, so we can arrange a replacement part of control box to you. Thank you for your patience.
                Working...
                X