Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Win Aurora RGB no lights

Hi!
    I bought an In Win Aurora RGB set and built it into my In Win 805-C case. The vent's are flowing and doing there job, but there is no light at all. I can't use the software neither, because it shows an error message with "Not Get Device". I have Asus X470-F Gaming motherboard so i put the cables in both USB ports bot not response at all. I took some picture so you can see everything should be work fine but it just don't but can't upload i have no rights for that... I can't set the RPM neither the lights...

Hello,

It appears the motherboard you have has an addressable header. Therefore, you don't need to use the control box or the Aurora software. Just connect directly on the 3-pin addressable header and use ASUS's Aura software. The Aurora software is only offered in case of motherboards that aren't addressable.

Comment

I see! But which cable is that i supposed to connect to the ARGB? I can't find any in the box... And then i dont need the control box at all? Only for the power from the PSU?
      Last edited by szlrdbrcsy; 01-26-2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X