Non adressable rgb câble in in win 303 Aurora édition package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non adressable rgb câble in in win 303 Aurora édition package

I everyone. I recently won in a contest a in win 303 Aurora édition. When on tried to plug my Aurora controller with my motherboard, the fan suddenly stop tout bé lighted. I deduced it was my controller wich was dead. In the user guide , its mentionned there is an y câble with a pwm and rgb part bunit wasnt in m'y bundle.
    Inwas wondering were to find it because i cant change m'y controller were i won it beacause there is no warranty with a Price won on a contest.
    Thanks for tour answer
    Best regards
    Sam

Hi, could you please let us know (1) which contest you attended to win this package? (2) your country, so we can decide from which office to send this Y cable. Thank you.

Comment

It was in a store called LDLC in France ans it was a trackmania contest , exactly i bought the package to thé winner because jhe didn't need a case. After m'y controller crashed, i came to the store and explained them m'y problem ans thay told me it wasnt in warranty beacause its a Price and they didnt have the y câble .

Comment

Hi, we can send you a Y cable, but it will work only with an addressable motherboard, may we know the motherboard model first ?
        if you don't have an addressable motherboard, then just use the control box, it can work alone with the fan set. Thank you.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the answer , i have an Asus z370 Strix e gaming wich have 3 adressables ports for rgb fans.

Comment

• Administrator_MD1
            Administrator_MD1 commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you for your reply, in this case, please kindly send your full name, shipping address, and phone number to below email, so we can send you a Y cable from our EU office, thank you. service@in-win.com.tw email topic : Y cable for AURORA fans

Hi Sir, we have received your email, and the Y cable will be sent out soon, thank you for your patience.

Comment

Working...
          X