Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need some screws and nuts (for the 309 case)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some screws and nuts (for the 309 case)

Hello,

I need some nuts and screws (for the case fans) for the 309 case. The ones I got, came with 2 differently-spaced threadings on the long black screws and I didn't receive nuts.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Knomalyies; 02-06-2020, 06:00 PM. Reason: mispelled something or fixed paragraphs

Actually, the EGO fans should have come pre-installed. Also, there aren't any nuts for them because they use specialized screws. Were you referring to another type of screws?

Comment

Yes, that's totally correct. I guess I should explain. I have a set of Aurora's too. (They can connect to the EGO's!!!) So, since they all daisy-chain off one other, I figured I'd hook all 7 EGO's and Auroras (4 EGO's ++ 3 Aurora's) together. The case power supply to the daisy-interconnectable-fans is running from SATA power!!!!!!!!!

I guess I received a bunch of bottom case fan screws with the motherboard, they're long and black. Some of them, weirdly enough, were threaded differently than the other ones were. I believe 5 of them, were threaded about twice as densley as the other ones. So, I did get 1 Aurora installed so far................... I purchased some nuts at the local hardware store, and they fit the more densley threaded long black screws, but not the rest of them.

Anyways, I need some extra interconnects (of the soft nylon persuasion) if you have 'em, for the inwin auroras (the long ones, I seem to have misplaced them ) and I suppose I could also use 8 black screws+nuts, the ones that are the same, if you have them.

Thanks!
      Last edited by Knomalyies; 02-08-2020, 10:40 PM.

Comment

What region are you from?Also, mind posting a picture of what exactly that's missing? This way we better assist you.

Comment

Working...
        X