307 GLOW troubleshooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 307 GLOW troubleshooting

I recently got a 307 and I can't get the GLOW software to work, it says Device disconnected...

I am using a Gigabyte H370N WIFI motherboard. I think it is the DWE connection? I plug it into the usb connector of the motherboard and it lists in device manager as unknown usb device(device descriptor request failed). The case shows the clock in white and the led buttons don't control anything. Any troubleshooting tips?

Hello,

Seems like you just need to reset the front panel. To do this, go inside the chassis and remove the battery (It should look like a circle as shown in the photo), wait for five seconds and put it back. Then press the button next to it. This should fix your issue. 52287118_372729626850105_4286541609547333632_n.jpg

Comment

That worked! I had to make sure I unplugged the power cable when I did it.

Comment

Excellent! ^_^

Comment

i am having the same issue with the in win 309 we have 5 cases and only two work correcty but i dont have access to that board what should i do?

Comment

Hello,

So are you unable to connect with GLOW2? If so, are you seeing an error message?

Comment

it says "device disconnected"
              also when the DWE connector is connected to the motherboard even the default effects are lagging/stopping so we have disconnected the cables for now
              only two out of the 5 cases are being recognized and working correctly
              Last edited by wizzgaming; 10-01-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Ok, double check the USB cable and the SATA cables are connected properly. Sounds basic, but sometimes they can be a little loose if not connected properly. Also, are you using Windows 10 on all five cases? If the problem still persists, please send photos of the error message to johnny.gomez@in-win.com. This will help a lot. Thanks for your time and patience.

Comment

i have same problem , this evening i try to reset frontal pannel. i put the dwe cable in usb mother board but never success. the LEDs are slow and do not respond to commands. the glow 2 softwsre are slow and say device disconnect. i hope that after 300 euros i don't give back the case !!

Comment

Hi, are you using the 307? If so, you need the GLOW software found here: http://www.inwin-style.com/public/en...uct_col_title1 Not the GLOW2. If this isn't the case, let us know.

Comment

Working...
                    X