Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

303C front panel LED power with no header on MB.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 303C front panel LED power with no header on MB.

Hey there, I have a 303C but I don't have an RGB header on my motherboard. Is there any way I can get the lights on the front of my 303C to at least light up, I dont care if I can't change the color or whatever I would just like it to be on. I was hoping there is some sort of external RGB controller I can use or something or can I put the plug for the front panel lights on one of the pins on my motherboard, is it possible?

An RGB adapter would work in this case.

Comment

I have seen those but they are all just adapters that go from 3pin RGB headers to 4 pins ones right? I have no rgb header on my mb at all though it's an MSI z170A SLI. So i need either an external rgb controller opr just simply a way to get power to the case's led lights. If you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Comment

OK i found something on reddit this should work perfectly and it's pretty cheap. https://www.amazon.com/XSPC-Controll...5F47GF866P4E3S

Comment

That's perfect!

Comment

Hey Mr Johnny Gomez, I waited so long to get the little piece I linked up there it is now unavailable! Probably because the world has gone crazy. Can you find me another sata adapter that would work, I can't find one

Comment

Working...
            X