I805 RGB Sata Module Cable Failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I805 RGB Sata Module Cable Failure

Hello, I recently had an Sata Cable RGB control module short out on my I805 and prevent the lights from working properly. Am I able to purchase another one of these cables from you guys? Please advise. Thank you! See imgur link for Sata Cable Module and picture of lighting. https://imgur.com/a/VskMqoP

RGBShwomp may we know which region are you from ?

Comment

Im in the USA.

Comment

Administrator_MD1 North American Region

Comment

The NA InWin warehouse didn't have a SATA Cable Module for the 805i. However, we are having one sent from our HQ. We will be sure to ship to you ASAP. in the meantime, please direct message me your preferred address.

Comment

Thank you I have sent you a private message.

Comment

Received the cable got it installed and immediately fixed the problem! Thanks alot In Win great support!

Comment

I "mishandle" my sata cables all the time. Sharp bents, tight zip ties, etc. and I never had such problems. Guess you got some old/bad quality sata cables

Kodi nox
                Last edited by amelneach; 02-01-2021, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Hello ,
                  Maybe you can help , i dont know why but i have no green light on my 805i tower , led strip works , i use MB Asus ROG Formula XII that have aura sync , when i do calibration on Armoury crate , no green light in tower but the led strip works.
                  Thanks for help.
                  Last edited by Maximilien; 02-10-2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X