IN-Win 805 Side Panel Replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN-Win 805 Side Panel Replacement

its been over 2 weeks now I have sent in request for a side panel for my In-win 805 case no response yet?

Originally posted by Kilumnati View Post
    its been over 2 weeks now I have sent in request for a side panel for my In-win 805 case no response yet?
    sorry to hear this, may we know which region are you from and where did you send your request ? so we can inform the office in charge. For example, if you are from USA, we have to pass your request to our LA office, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator_MD1 View Post

sorry to hear this, may we know which region are you from and where did you send your request ? so we can inform the office in charge. For example, if you are from USA, we have to pass your request to our LA office, thank you.
      I am located in Canada. Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the lack of response. Please direct message me your email address and I will forward your request to our RMA team. In the message, please also include your invoice and full name.

Comment

I submitted a ticket a month ago still nothing. I called today and was told they would email me an invoice, that never happened.

Comment

Hello,

Please check your emails when you have a minute. Our sales team emailed you the link. Thanks.

Comment

Hey I ordered the side panel but realized i am missing two of the rubber gromets that sit in betweeen the side panel and the case where the screws go.

Comment

how much did it cost you?

Comment

I submitted a ticket a month ago still nothing. I called today and was told they would email me an invoice, that never happened.

kodi nox
                  Last edited by anilokayn; 04-19-2021, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X