805 Mid Tower Chassis And the LED light plague

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 805 Mid Tower Chassis And the LED light plague

I like the In Win 805 Mid Tower Chassis USB 3.1 Type-C version.

But here's the thing...Am I the only one who hates LED lights on my towers?

There is only one thing holding me back from buying this tower right now. I keep my computer in my bedroom and always prefer to have it running most of the time. This means however I find most LED lights in my computer casings to be inconveniences rather than features.

I was hoping that anyone here might be able to clarify, Are the LED lights built into the case optional? Or does the only version of the Type-C case have LED lights? And if it only comes with lights, is there any method built in/optional accessory or work around to purchase where I might be able to deactivate all or most of the LED lights? I am willing to get my hands dirty and cut some wires if that is necessary, but I would need guidance in order to determine which wires to cut...Is there anyone here that takes pitty on someone like me? Or perhaps a fellow LED hater that has solved this issue for himself?

Originally posted by foxy kip View Post
    I like the In Win 805 Mid Tower Chassis USB 3.1 Type-C version.

But here's the thing...Am I the only one who hates LED lights on my towers?

There is only one thing holding me back from buying this tower right now. I keep my computer in my bedroom and always prefer to have it running most of the time. This means however I find most LED lights in my computer casings to be inconveniences rather than features.

I was hoping that anyone here might be able to clarify, Are the LED lights built into the case optional? Or does the only version of the Type-C case have LED lights? And if it only comes with lights, is there any method built in/optional accessory or work around to purchase where I might be able to deactivate all or most of the LED lights? I am willing to get my hands dirty and cut some wires if that is necessary, but I would need guidance in order to determine which wires to cut...Is there anyone here that takes pitty on someone like me? Or perhaps a fellow LED hater that has solved this issue for himself?

Actually no need to cut wires, if do not want the LEDs on at all, all you have to do is not plug in the connectors to the motherboard. The 805 looks great with or without the LEDs on.

Comment

Working...
    X