Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

805 Infinity Owner's Club

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

    Use the provided splitter.
    Will that sync with the asus aura board?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by oghabib28 View Post

      Will that sync with the asus aura board?
      It should. Let me know if you run into any issues.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

        It should. Let me know if you run into any issues.
        no luck as of right now i got it to turn on chained at the end of the cablemod led strip, however it is not synced color wise, but my led strips are synced to motherboard

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by oghabib28 View Post
          I have a question with MY Asus Rampage V Edition 10 RGB Header. I plug the front panel into the header no problem everything synchronizes perfect. However i want to add an LED strip inside the case as well, but there is only 1 header on my motherboard. What are my options?

          I tried using Cablemod LED Strip and chaining the Front panel plug on the end of it, but i couldnt get it to work properly together
          Heyyo, Hmm you should be able to daisy-chain the LED strips I believe. You can also try to google LED strip extension cable as an example here:
          https://www.amazon.com/ESUMIC-Extens.../dp/B00EE0T9UE

          Or maybe a splitter like this?
          https://www.amazon.com/ESUMIC-Extens.../dp/B00OMKDU8I

          Also, I'm a member too of the in Win 805 Infinity!!!
          https://forum.in-win.com/forum/...5-∞-infinity



          Specifications:

          In Win 805 Infinity case
          Windows 10 Pro 64-bit build 14383
          Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.20GHz (1.30v) Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
          CORSAIR Hydro Series H80 (CWCH80) High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
          16.0GB (4x4GB) Kingston Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 2133MHz (11-12-11-30 @ 1.65V)
          Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z68X-UD7-B3 (Socket 1155 BIOS F11a)
          ASUS VE278 27" LCD (1920x1080@60Hz via DisplayPort with RGB full)
          MSI R9 390 Gaming 8G (OC 1100MHz core, 1400MHz mem since mem hates my OC lol & +0% power delivery)
          SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SSD
          Visiontek's Bigfoot Network Killer 2100 PCI-E Network Interface Card
          Thermaltake PS-TPD-0850MPCGUS-1 850W 80+ Gold Power Supply
          Last edited by ThE_MarD; 08-24-2016, 07:01 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Uhm guys, i have a problem, i have a MSI B85-G43 Gaming motherboard, and i am about to connect the rgb lightning cables, but where do i connect them ? I hope you can help me :3

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TobiasCarlsen View Post
              Uhm guys, i have a problem, i have a MSI B85-G43 Gaming motherboard, and i am about to connect the rgb lightning cables, but where do i connect them ? I hope you can help me :3
              In this case, since your motherboard doesn't support the RGB function, you will need to use the provided "X" cable. From there, you will need to plug the SATA power and in the internal USB port.

              Comment


              • #22
                This is my build with the 805 infinity, I am loving it. Only thing I dislike is that I have to open the software manually every time and my settings are reset back to default. What can I do to rectify this?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Krissehboy View Post
                  This is my build with the 805 infinity, I am loving it. Only thing I dislike is that I have to open the software manually every time and my settings are reset back to default. What can I do to rectify this?
                  At this point nothing, we are looking into upgrading the software.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Went to a LAN on the weekend with my 1 week old system and this is the case I used. Incredible head turner, I had people around a lot asking about it and just in general amazed by it.

                    Potato quality photo links are here:
                    http://imgur.com/Fjmmpcb
                    http://imgur.com/xxAG9fF
                    http://imgur.com/lsyGXl9

                    Only grip with it is the back side of the motherboard is glass, which needed to be tidied up with some cable management other wise it looks like a through the parts in there. I wasn't really fussed with it but a friend offered to do a quick job while installing the parts so that helped, but I have a idea in mind for that side of the case.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Looks great!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Krissehboy View Post
                        This is my build with the 805 infinity, I am loving it. Only thing I dislike is that I have to open the software manually every time and my settings are reset back to default. What can I do to rectify this?
                        Heyyo,

                        Build looks nice!

                        As for the settings getting reset? I noticed the Halo software fails to remember settings IF you don't exit the software from the system tray and then reopening it before shutting down / restarting your PC. Once you do that every time you change settings? It'll remember it properly. It's definitely a bug in the Halo Software. I submitted a bug report before.

                        I also sent in requested features such as the option to start the program minimized and another option to have it startup with Windows... plus the option to save personalized settings to profiles and loading from profiles would be nice but quite optional.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ThE_MarD View Post
                          Heyyo,

                          Build looks nice!

                          As for the settings getting reset? I noticed the Halo software fails to remember settings IF you don't exit the software from the system tray and then reopening it before shutting down / restarting your PC. Once you do that every time you change settings? It'll remember it properly. It's definitely a bug in the Halo Software. I submitted a bug report before.

                          I also sent in requested features such as the option to start the program minimized and another option to have it startup with Windows... plus the option to save personalized settings to profiles and loading from profiles would be nice but quite optional.
                          I know what you mean man, but i guess these are growing pains for a company that mainly do just hardware.

                          I got it open on startup by doing this, I am using Windows 10 so not sure how much it differs with older OS's

                          - Hit the Windows Key + R
                          - Enter this "shell:startup" with no quotation marks.
                          - It'll open up a folder that contains short cuts to programs windows starts on start up.
                          - Either Copy + Paste or Drag and Drop the short cut to the In-Win software in there.
                          - Now it will start, on start up XD

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Sideh777 View Post

                            I know what you mean man, but i guess these are growing pains for a company that mainly do just hardware.

                            I got it open on startup by doing this, I am using Windows 10 so not sure how much it differs with older OS's

                            - Hit the Windows Key + R
                            - Enter this "shell:startup" with no quotation marks.
                            - It'll open up a folder that contains short cuts to programs windows starts on start up.
                            - Either Copy + Paste or Drag and Drop the short cut to the In-Win software in there.
                            - Now it will start, on start up XD
                            Heyyo,

                            I tried the other way by just dumping it in the startup folder, but even so with setting it to have the window start minimized? Doesn't work, always pops up in the middle of the screen. Oh well, I just gotta click the X every time I boot my pc, only a minor inconvenience. :P

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hi,

                              I've been using the Halo program to run the lights, which has been fine for about two weeks now but last night I restarted the computer and the program no longer works (it runs and all, I don't get any error message, but the lights just don't turn on). I rechecked all of the physical connections and reinstalled Halo, and it still doesn't work. Has anyone else had this problem?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Hi,

                                Any news on a UK release of the Infinity?
                                I've been checking PC-Specialist, Over-Clockers UK and Newegg for months now and it hasn't even been listed for pre-order.
                                Is it going to be available this year or will it become available here for early 2017?

                                Loving your work anyway!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X