Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

805 Infinity - Will you be selling the front mod?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 805 Infinity - Will you be selling the front mod?

Hello,

Just came across your award winning CES 805 mod, the one people are dubbing 'Infinity'. I think this look really really freaking cool! I had heard rumors that if enough interest was expressed you may be willing to sell the front mod panel separately online. Can you please let me know if you are?

Thanks!

Hi thank you for your interest in 805 Infinity. We do receive a lots enquirers about the 805 Infinity after the CES. Currently we are still under discussion whether to launch this model.
    We will keep you posted once we have further information.

Comment

yes, I want this too. If they don't make the mod, I'll wait to buy the whole case

Comment

First off, love the name you selected! It will be coming out, but we haven't pinpointed an ETA. We expect to announce something real soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
          First off, love the name you selected! It will be coming out, but we haven't pinpointed an ETA. We expect to announce something real soon though.

YESS!!! I will be checking the site every day now ^_^

Comment

Best looking case I have ever seen.... cant wait till i can actually buy it. Don't care what its going to cost.

Comment

I see that the 805 infinity is now featured on the website. Admin, might you have a suggestion for one of the websites that you think will be the first to have these available for purchase? I guess I didn't realize & I thought you would just be selling them directly on your own website.

Comment

This case is going to be my first water cooling project! Already have the parts. Now I just need the case!
                Last edited by snoozell; 06-02-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHaZaRd View Post
                  I see that the 805 infinity is now featured on the website. Admin, might you have a suggestion for one of the websites that you think will be the first to have these available for purchase? I guess I didn't realize & I thought you would just be selling them directly on your own website.
                  It depends on your region. But in the US, it will be sold on Newegg first.

Comment

Back to the original question- will the infinity front mod be sold?

Comment

Originally posted by Blastfire View Post
                      Back to the original question- will the infinity front mod be sold?
                      Yup! It should be available in early July.

Comment

I've just come across it on pre-order at double the price of the plain 805... Still want it though

Comment

Originally posted by GKJimma47 View Post
                          I've just come across it on pre-order at double the price of the plain 805... Still want it though
                          Double the price? The MSRP is $250. The original 805 is $199.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

Yup! It should be available in early July.
                            Should I just check newegg every day then? I have the newegg In-Win products page saved, its sorted by 'date available'.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHaZaRd View Post

Should I just check newegg every day then? I have the newegg In-Win products page saved, its sorted by 'date available'.
                              Couldn't hurt. We will also keep everyone up to date on our social media sites too.

Comment

Working...
                              X