805 infinity led cable issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 805 infinity led cable issues

So just finished my first build, and im running in to a small issue. I have a ASROCK Z270 extreme 4 MB and I cannot figure out how to connect both the LED strip and the front panel at the same time. I have 1 Rgb header on my board, so I can either plug in the strip or front panel but not both. This is without the adapter cable. The adapter I cannot figure out how to use. I know about the male connector inserts and I can get both the front panel and strip plugged in to the adapter, but I am not sure if I have the small usb connector in the right spot, although I'm pretty sure I do because it won't fit anywhere else. The SATA power cable is where my biggest issue is, I cannot find a place on this MB that it will plug in to, please help.

Originally posted by In2win2017 View Post
    So just finished my first build, and im running in to a small issue. I have a ASROCK Z270 extreme 4 MB and I cannot figure out how to connect both the LED strip and the front panel at the same time. I have 1 Rgb header on my board, so I can either plug in the strip or front panel but not both. This is without the adapter cable. The adapter I cannot figure out how to use. I know about the male connector inserts and I can get both the front panel and strip plugged in to the adapter, but I am not sure if I have the small usb connector in the right spot, although I'm pretty sure I do because it won't fit anywhere else. The SATA power cable is where my biggest issue is, I cannot find a place on this MB that it will plug in to, please help.
    Hey there,

First off, if you wish to use the ASROCK software, and you have other RGB LED products you wish to connect, you will need to purchase an RGB splitter since your MoBo only has one header. This is probably the best option since your motherboard will sync all of the RGB products. Be sure to not connect the provided splitter, that's used only for our HALO software.

The second option is to use our HALO software through the provided splitter. We wouldn't recommend this if you plan on placing more RGB LED products inside because it wouldn't sync together.

If you need a female connector with the LED strip, just simply remove one of the male connectors.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have anymore questions or concerns.

Comment

Working...
    X