Asus Aura Sync + RGB Splitter cable.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus Aura Sync + RGB Splitter cable.

I have been having an issue with trying to get my 805 Infinity to light up through usage of the Aura Sync software, and I think this is a unique situation where my configuration has fallen in the cracks with regards to support.

I have the ASUS TUF Z270 Mark 1 mobo.

As I understand things from other forum entries, the recommendation for getting the 805 Infinity lights to operate with Asus Aura Sync is to directly plug these devices into an RGB header instead of using the RGB splitter provided by In Win, as that splitter was designed to operate via USB to sync with the HALO software.

This information was not known to me when I selected a motherboard for my latest build, which has put me in a predicament - the ASUS TUF Mark 1 mobo supports Asus Aura Sync, but it does not have any RGB headers on it. I was expecting the USB based RGB splitter to be able to support interfacing with the Asus Aura Sync software directly, but this does not appear to be the case (no pun intended).

I'm terribly stuck with trying to put together a solution outside of eating the cost of a new motherboard and redoing my entire configuration. It'd be fantastic if there were such a thing as RGB header expansion cards, but that seems like something nobody has put any thought into.

Help?
Working...
X