Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rgb cpu air cooler for A1 case

Hi all! New to the forums here.
    I'm currently building a pc in the A1 case, and I'm looking for a rgb cpu cooler that'll fit. I've looked into cooler master and their tower fans seem to exceed the limit(160mm) by 5mm ish, would like to know if it'll fit in the case.
    Other than that, any recommendations on air coolers with some rgb with less than 160mm height would be greatly appreciated.

We normally allow a little wiggle room, but 5mm extra would be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrencium View Post
      I'm currently building a pc in the A1 case, and I'm looking for a rgb cpu cooler that'll fit. I've looked into cooler master and their tower fans seem to exceed the limit(160mm) by 5mm ish, would like to know if it'll fit in the case.
      Other than that, any recommendations on air coolers with some rgb with less than 160mm height would be greatly appreciated.
      What CPU are you using?

I am using a AMD Ryzen 2400G and bought a separate stock cooler of AMD called the AMD Wraith Prism Socket AM4

Comment

Picture

Comment

Originally posted by lawrencium View Post
          You can try the CRYORIG H7 Lumi. It's not RGB but it has some LED effects. If not wait until CRYORIG releases their RGB line that was shown at Computex 2018. Here is a link to the product pages. I'd recommend the C7 RGB but the H7 RGB should with the A1.

http://www.cryorig.com/cx18_us.php

Comment

Working...
          X