Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with my fans and RGB light

Hello

I am building my first RGB build in a In Win A1 case and i am having some problems.

Problem 1:
    I use a Asus Rog Z370-I motherboard and it has a RGB "port" called ADDheader 5V. It seems like the LED strip on the In Win A1 needs a 12V RGB "port" on the motherboard. Is that correct and is there anything I can do to fix that problem ?

Problem 2:
    I also bought 3 In Win Polaris RGB fans premium and it also looks like they need a 12V RGB "port". Is that correct and can i fix that since i only have a port called ADDHeader 5V ?

If i need to buy 3 other fans that match with ADDHeader 5V does In Win have any ?

I have a MasterLiquid ML120R RGB and that can connect with my ADDHeader 5V but since it use the one ADDHeader "port" on my motherboard it also has to be a solution that can connect to my CoolMaster RGB Controller

Originally posted by Silvermann View Post
    Hello

I am building my first RGB build in a In Win A1 case and i am having some problems.

Problem 1:
    I use a Asus Rog Z370-I motherboard and it has a RGB "port" called ADDheader 5V. It seems like the LED strip on the In Win A1 needs a 12V RGB "port" on the motherboard. Is that correct and is there anything I can do to fix that problem ?

Problem 2:
    I also bought 3 In Win Polaris RGB fans premium and it also looks like they need a 12V RGB "port". Is that correct and can i fix that since i only have a port called ADDHeader 5V ?

If i need to buy 3 other fans that match with ADDHeader 5V does In Win have any ?

I have a MasterLiquid ML120R RGB and that can connect with my ADDHeader 5V but since it use the one ADDHeader "port" on my motherboard it also has to be a solution that can connect to my CoolMaster RGB Controller

Hello,

The A1 uses a 4-pin RGB header and so do the Polaris fans. The A1 has a default lighting for red for the black variant, and blue for the white variant. However, if still prefer to have RGB, the only other method would be to purchase an RGB controller. That said, it will not sync with the motherboard software.

The controller could also work for Polaris too. We do sell addressable RGB fans that also look great called AURORA: https://estore.in-win.com/us/en/prod...ack-red_3-pack.

Comment

Working...
    X