MS04 - fit 2.5 HD in optical drive bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS04 - fit 2.5 HD in optical drive bay

Is there a way to screw a 2.5" HD in the optical drive bay on top?

johnvick yes, but you will need to buy this part https://www.ipc.in-win.com/soho-smb-iw-ms04 , please let us know which country you are from, so we can help to find the where to buy link. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes I like to buy this adaptor thanks - I'm in New Zealand.

Comment

johnvick thank you for your reply, can you please send your contact details (email) to " service@in-win.com.tw " , our sales will contact you directly, thank you.

Comment

No luck with your sales team I am afraid, still waiting to hear back. I tried the only Inwin distributor listed in NZ and they weren't interested. I emailed the company I bought the case from, usually a good retailler, but no reply. My solution is buying an adaptor from China for $2 US - like in the picture . I have used such an adaptor before to replace a laptop DVD with an SSD - I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before. I'll report back here once received and let you know how it goes.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Administrator_MD1
            Administrator_MD1 commented
            Editing a comment
            sorry for this bad experience, we have informed our distributor to be more active. If you could share your thought after using the part you purchased online, we will appreciate, thank you.

inwin.jpg I've received an adaptor, fitted it and it works - see the picture. Had to make a slight cut in the plastic to accommodate the piece of metal on the case that sticks up.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by johnvick; 11-08-2019, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X