InWin A1 plus won't turn on after only 6 months of use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InWin A1 plus won't turn on after only 6 months of use

Didn't have many problems with it up until last night were I had an 8 hour gaming session and it suddenly turned off out of nowhere, the light to my rgb memory card lights up in it meaning it's still receiving power but it refuses to turn on. HELP! I've spent so much on this
    Last edited by Thejinxd; 01-31-2020, 11:13 AM. Reason: I meant to say memory card not graphics card

Hello,

Could be a lot of things, but one way to determine is to test the PC on another PSU. Do you happen to have another PSU?

Comment

No I don't

Comment

Well, the only thing we can do is RMA the PSU to see if that's the issue. That would be the only cause from our end. But it can be a number of issues. What region are you from?

Comment

Waldorf, Maryland. Should I dm you my address?

Comment

Ok, in this case, please submit your request to customerservice@in-win.com and include the invoice of purchase to speed things along. Keep in mind, the RMA department is gone for the day and won't see the request until Monday.

Comment

What if I just purchase a new one?

Comment

That's an option too if you prefer.

Comment

One last thing, which PSU should I buy? I'm seeing a lot of them say atx but I have an a1 plus mini itx tower, are the psus on the main website interchangeable or am I missing something

Comment

So you have a couple of options, the PSU that comes with the A1 Plus is ATX. However, you can also use an SFX PSU if you use the proper mounting kit.

Some ATX PSUs are a little larger than other due to design, so here are the dimensions for the PSU mounting area: 140 x 150 x 86 mm.

Comment

if you don't replace the ATX PSU provided by InWin, the wireless charger function won't work if you use other PSU, why don't you go through RMA process? since it's just a 6 months old PSU....

Comment

Working...
                      X