in win a1 plus led strip rip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in win a1 plus led strip rip

well i did something stupid the other day... i connected the strip to 12v and now i need to know if i can replace it with another one aftermarket
    anyone know the specs of the strip?

Hi, please look for below spec:
    WS2812B 5050
    ARGB, 5V
    Attached Files

Comment

Untitled.jpg

i can get this one, is compatible with this connectors of my mother?

20200801_162842.jpg
      if not, can it work with the sata powered one suplied with the a1 plus?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi FairWarn we don't know your motherboard , so we will just reply to your question regarding A1 Plus , yes, the cable is compatible with A1 Plus.
        Attached Files

Comment

amelneach due to the thickness of top tempered glass + phone's cover thickness, sometimes it takes time for wireless charger to detect, also you will need to position on the InWin logo circle.
          Try to remove your phone cover first to see if it becomes easier to detect and charge? also, may we know which phone you are using ? not all Nexus supports wireless charging. Thank you.

Comment

The problem is that in order for my phone to charge on the wireless base, i need to move and rotate the base around the general area where its supposed to go until eventually it hits a sweet spot, then the nexus suddenly realizes "oh time to charge now" and i can re-position the base however i like (so long as its centered) and it will charge.

Kodi nox

Comment

amelneach sorry the performance of wireless charger doesn't meet your expectation, we will bring your feedback for our R&D to future improvement.

Comment

Working...
              X