Inwin a1 plus qi wireless charger problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inwin a1 plus qi wireless charger problem

Anyone have a problem in their inwin a1 plus qi wireless charger? Mine when the pc is on, wireless charging stops in a few minutes. Tried it with(pixel 5, iphone 8plus, iphone 8) but when the pc is in off or in rest mode, wireless charging works flawlessly. If anybody has the same issue.. what did you do to fix it? Hope someone can share the fix.

Molaxsiao This Wireless Charger provides +5VSB, 5W when PC is off, and 12V,10W when PC is on.
    There will be an interval of 15 seconds between the two charging modes switching, which is to avoid the problem of voltage backflow.

But if this interval lasts for minutes, part of the reasons may come from mobile firmware.

please kindly try to remove your mobile, and place it again on the Qi charging area when your PC is on. Let us know if your mobile can charge immediately, instead of waiting for few minutes.
    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator_MD1 View Post
      Molaxsiao This Wireless Charger provides +5VSB, 5W when PC is off, and 12V,10W when PC is on.
      There will be an interval of 15 seconds between the two charging modes switching, which is to avoid the problem of voltage backflow.

But if this interval lasts for minutes, part of the reasons may come from mobile firmware.

please kindly try to remove your mobile, and place it again on the Qi charging area when your PC is on. Let us know if your mobile can charge immediately, instead of waiting for few minutes.
      Thank you.
      Hi, thank you for your reply. Yes i noticed the interval that you've mentioned. But, the problem occurs when the pc is on. It suddenly stops charging in a few minutes after i put my device on the qi charger. I tried different phone it just wouldn't charge. Also tried my pixel buds and same result. When i remove my device and wait like 15-30min. It will charge again and then stops again in few minutes. So far i tried 4 devices that supports wireless charging and all of them have the same result. Note that i don't experience those mentioned problem when pc is off. Hope you can help me fix this problem, originally bought this case because of the wireless charging feature added.

Comment

• Administrator_MD1
        Administrator_MD1 commented
        Editing a comment
        please could you try to remove your phone case before charging, and let us know if it works. Thank you for your time.

Hi, I also have the exact same problem. My Note 10 displays Fast Wireless Charging for around a minute after placing it then it suddenly stops.

Comment

• Administrator_MD1
        Editing a comment
        please can you try the steps we posted above, and remove your phone case at same time. Let us know if it works or not, thank you very much.

@Administrator_MD1 i tried everything. My iphone 8 has no case.. my 8plus, pixel 5, removed the case, and still the same happens. pixel buds as well.

Comment

• Administrator_MD1
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your effort, please kindly contact us for RMA process ( https://www.in-win.com/en/contact/rma ), your previous email to us was Technical Support, this time please choose Return and Replacement with invoice attached, thank you.

Administrator_MD1 how long would it take for the replacement? I have a class online.. i can only afford a few days without my pc.

On the RMA link. What do i put in subject? Model no. And serial no. Where do i find those? Thank you for replying to me. Truly appreciate it.
      Last edited by Molaxsiao; 11-23-2020, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X